пятница, 6 ноября 2015 г.

Felt and Pine Cone Elves

Being highly influenced by two of my team members who are Scandinavian,
it seems these holiday elves, or gnomes, are a perfect craft for December. For this project I chose 5 felt colors in red, brick, fern, moss and blue spruce. Love that color combo! I found mini pine cones, 1 inch wood beads, and tiny jingle bells at my craft store. With some scissors, hot glue (you can use tacky glue too) and a black and red pen, these little elves came to life. Oh what fun you could have making variations of the elves. Maybe add braids? Below you will see my step-by-step tutorial and you can download the PDF template for the felt pieces. Gather the kids and do a little crafting!
https://liagriffith.com/pine-cone-elves/

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий